PIZZA BIKE, a complete ITINERANT PIZZERIA with WOOD OVEN. A very sturdy tricycle for making street Food with pizza and prepare PIZZAS on a Bicycle in the Street
PIZZA BIKE is a 3-wheeled bicycle set up on the mechanical basis of the very robust ROMA HEAVY DUTY tricycle (Click to see the features) manufactured by Cargo Bike System in Italy
The Pizza Tricycle Workbench has an internal steel frame and ALUMINUM bodywork, the worktops are coated in stainless steel and a WOOD-BURNING OVEN is housed on the Workbench, which can produce up to 6 Pizzas at a time. The oven is equipped with a chimney that rises and exits on the upper part of the roof. In addition, the oven is equipped with a door for closing while moving.
Inside the Workbench, in the front, you can house the containers to hold the pizza dough, and under the oven there is plenty of space to house many other things.
In the lower part of the Pizza Bike, under the base of the Front Box, there is a space with an opening drawer, in which the wood for the oven can be stored
On the Operator Pizzaiolo's side there is a Tilting Shelf Table (coated in stainless steel) on which he can work and place Food. Once the job is done, it can be removed and stored in a storage compartment.
On the part between the Handlebar and the Bicycle Saddle, there is a large and sturdy table covered in stainless steel, on which you can work to roll out the Pizzas. This table, once the work is finished, is removable and fits into a housing in front of the handlebar, and then you can start pedaling to move around and look for the ideal place to offer Pizza on the Road .... by bicycle.
The Bench is equipped with a Hand Wash Sink with Tap and Foot Pump as prescribed by the ASL
PIZZA BIKE is equipped with a long retractable roof, with 2 side wings to protect the Pizzaiolo from the elements and the customers' side. Furthermore, as OPTIONAL, you can add Transparent Side Walls like veranda (which are Removable). The roof covers both the workbench and the rear table on which the pizzas are spread. The awning frame is made of stainless steel and the PVC sheets are certified as self extinguishing. A very bright LED strip is mounted under the roof to illuminate the Bench.
PIZZA BIKE can be equipped (As Optional at the price of € 3,500 + VAT) with a Bike TRAILER on which a refrigerator and a refrigerated display case are inserted to display the pizza garnishes. These appliances work with rechargeable battery from the 220v mains socket,
The PIZZA BIKE on a ROMA HEAVY DUTY TRICYCLE is composed as follows:
FEATURES AND BASIC ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Tricycle Mod. ROMA HEAVY DUTY (The Tricycle for Heavy Loads) with Pedals.
- Aluminum counter (with internal steel frame) with worktop coated in stainless steel with a lowered part to insert the wood oven
- Hand wash basin with faucet and electric pump and gray water recovery tank
- Side doors with storage compartments
- Roof structure can be lowered on telescopic tubes with fireproof PVC awning (certified) with side valance. The Sanitary Law prescribes it for Covering the Bench and also serves to cover the operator while pedaling (You can choose the color). The transparent side walls on the operator side are NOT included, which are OPTIONAL.
- Led lighting of the work surface for the evening
- 220V 16 A electrical panel
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- TRAILER for BICYCLE with 1 Fridge and 1 Refrigerated Showcase that operate on 220V or with Rechargeable Battery
- FLEXIBLE SOLAR PANEL and Battery Charging system that allows you to extend the autonomy of the Fridge and Refrigerated Showcase by several hours
- Side Extensions of the Awning Canopy, to widen the Canopy on the sides, both above the Pizzaiolo and on the Customer side
- Transparent side walls to protect the Pizzaiolo during work from bad weather
Many other solutions are available for Street Food. Call +39 345 5055803 for more information.
For transport and shipping, we must request a specific quotation, based on the destination and type of packaging
IMPORTANT: The transport costs calculated automatically by our site and loaded on the order value refer to transport in Italy. There may be EXTRA costs for some locations and for foreign countries. For the shipping cost, we need to request a quote based on your postal code.
If you have ordered this model, please contact +39 348 3887456 to find out, based on your zip code, what are the exact transport costs. The Extra will be requested with PAY PAL connection addressed to your e-mail. If you wish to cancel your order, contact the same number and the refund will be made shortly.
The CARGO BIKE Team
For the shipping cost, we need to request a quote based on your postal code. For the quotation of transport you can contact +39 345 5055803.