STREET FOOD BIKE REVIVAL for ICE CREAM & CREPES is a tricycle with Alluminium WORK BENCH PAINTED, set uf for Itinerant MOBILE CREPES SHOP.
The best way to know this Street Food Cart is to Watch the following video, where we present all its features. This video is referred to the Model VINTAGE with Wood Antiqued Bench, but very similar for Setting. WATCH THE VIDEO
It is very reminiscent of the retro style of the 50's / 60's Years and It is just ready for itinerant Vending of Crepes and cold drinks , but can also be used for many ideas related to Street Food Truck, like a Grill or Plancha. The Front Bench of the Street Food Cart is made with ALLUMINIUM PAINTED, and you can Choose the Colour.
The Street Food Cart that you see in these pictures is just ready for Cooking Crepes in the Street with a Plate 35 cm diameter, but you can put like Optional a Double Plate.
This is a Tricycle for cooking Street Food and it's built with great attention to detail, and with very sophisticated plants ( Electricity and Batteries) and with many interior compartments, spaces useful to find accommodation of various equipment. Every small space has been exploited.
The STREET FOOD BIKE VINTAGE REVIVAL ICE CREAM &CREPES is composed as follows:
BASIC FEATURES AND ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Tricycle Mod. CYCLOPE A90 (The most Robust Tricycle of our Range) with muscular Pedals, Front Moto's Wheels, Front Disc Brakes, Brake Levers with Parking Button, SHIMANO Gear 7V with Strong ratio Gear
- WORK BENCH REVIVAL in Painted Alloy Sheet with worktop covered in steel with a recessed part in which to insert the Crepes Plate. It has a removable rear shelf, which acts as a Work Plane positioning on the saddle and handlebar of the Bike rear Part, enlarging the space to work. This tricycle is already set up in ICE CREAM and CREPES version, that INCLUDE :
- Batteries (Included) and battery charger and Inverter system for to have 3 Plugs 220 V 1,5 KW for Little Devices . This system allow to power the refrigerators for about 5 - 10 hours depending if you use both the Freezer or only one.
- 1 Freezer for Ice Cream with 4 holes for 4 Container 2,5 Lt in stainless Steel. It can control the temperature between -25°C and +5°C
- 1 Fridge / Freezer WAECO CFX 40 with 40 Liters of Capacity and The temperature is adjustable with Digital Thermostat between -15° C to +10°C.
- Handwashing sink with tap and electric pump and 2 tanks (10 Liters each) for Waste water Gray and Pure Water.
- Plexiglass Window on the Customer side.
- Side doors with storage compartments
- Rear Removable Table like Work Plan between the handlebars to the saddle of the rear bicycle
- Roof awning with Straight structure with PVC Canopy that cover the Work Bench and Protects operator while pedaling.
- Led lighting for illumination of Work Plan in the evening
- Possibility to be connected to the Plug 220V for Working and Recharge the batteries (for example in the night).
The same Workbench can be easily configured for different types of Street Food, by purchasing the needed machines to cook what you want. Therefore it can be prepared for:
- Sales of Hot Dog
- As a fruit bar or Macedonie
- Granite or Scratchy
- Itinerant Bar
- Sandwiches or Bruschetta
- Sale of ice cream or Yoghurt
- Food Boiled
- Fryer (with Little Fryer
For Change type for sale You just can add some optional components.
- Single Crepes Plate for Cooking Crepes
- WE GRILL Oven-LPG Gas that allows Grilling without smoke, because cooks Foods with Ceramic Infrared Burner.
- Chafing Dish Steamer Bain Marie, working with 2 stove Gel Alchool base, to keep food warm freshly cooked .
- Generator current silenced 220V 2KW
- Gas Oven with 3 cookers (Campingaz)
- Gas Plate for cooking on Grill. Available Many other solutions for the Street Food
For Transport and Shipping, we provide to separate the front bench by bike and the components are placed on a pallet of 150 cm x 150 cm. Then everything is packed and protected.
The packaging operations, costs an extra € 130 in addition to the cost of shipping.
For the cost of shipping, we require a quote based on your post code. For the price of transport please contact +39 345 5055803.